Take your workout to the next level with small group personal training at Community Fitness.
Powered by the XGym multi-protocol training system, each session focuses on intense full-body strength exercises that maximize effort and minimize rest. Each set is done slowly to train your muscle fibers to fire more quickly and fully, building muscle density not muscle bulk. After just one session, you’ll get addicted to the endorphin rush of working harder than you thought possible. In just 21 minutes, expect a workout that’s effective, efficient and personalized.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-6:30am | Play Studio
- Thursdays | 4:15-4:45pm| Power Studio
- Wednesdays and Fridays | 12-12:30pm | Power Studio
- Sundays | 4:15-4:45pm | Power Studio
- $108 for a 6-session pack or $25 per individual drop-in session (not included in monthly membership or 10-class pass; classes expire after 3 months)
- 3-8 participants per session
- Must pre-register online or in person; may register up to three weeks in advance SEE BELOW FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- 24 hour cancellation policy
What to Expect
After an efficient warm-up, you’ll complete 5-7 exercises that target all of your body’s major muscle groups. Each workout is unique, but you will follow a similar protocol each time that emphasizes super-slow movements done for 2-3 minutes without a break. Expect to reach complete muscle fatigue by the end of each set, while your coach offers personalized corrections of form, and enthusiastic words of encouragement. The session is over after just 21 minutes, but with the same effect as 3-4 hours of traditional weight training.
Small Group Training is intended for folks from across the fitness spectrum who are looking to add a consistent strength training program to their usual Community Fitness classes. If you have any questions about whether Small Group Training is right for you, please email email@example.com.
How to Register
New to online registration? Please read these instructions carefully.
Small group personal training requires a level of attention from our instructors that requires us to limit new member participation to a maximum of 2 per class. For this reason we may need to reschedule your first session. Once you experience the program we are sure you will understand why we want everyone to receive this personal attention. Thank you for your cooperation as we make this the best experience possible for everyone.
- Visit the MindBody Online Registration page
- Find the date and time of the session you’d like to register for by scrolling through current and future weeks. When you find the session you’d like to register for, click “Sign Up Now.”
- You will then be prompted to sign in. Under “New to our site?” find the box labeled “Community Fitness ID” and type the 10-digit phone number you use to sign in for classes in person at Community Fitness. Then follow the directions to confirm your identity and create an online account.
- Once you have created an account, you will reach the payment screen. You must pay in order to pre-register for a Small Group Training Session. Choose “Make a Single Reservation”
- If this is your first time trying a session, you may select the “FREE First-time Small Group Training Session” payment method for a free class.
- If you have taken a training session before, please select the “6-Session Pack” for $116 OR the “Individual Session” payment method for $25.
- After you have completed the transaction, you’re all set! Please plan on coming a few minutes early to your training session to check in with front desk staff. You will only need to tell staff your name – you DO NOT need to type your phone number at the front desk to check in to the session. Please also familiarize yourself with our Cancellation Policy below.
“They took a working Mom from 34% body fat to 16% body fat. I know the short-term pain means my kids and husband will continue to call me Hot Mama! -Debbie
“I have been [using the XGym multi-protocol system] for 3 months. I go twice a week on my lunch hour and I am getting amazing results. The trainers are the best. I love what [they’ve] done for me. If you are ready to commit to a better life, and a strong healthy body, GO! GO NOW! (WARNING! you’ll need a new wardrobe.)” -Katie
“I was totally blown away by this workout. I have done everything: Pilate’s, yoga, Aquarobics (for 20 years), Jillian Michael’s 30 day shred, etc. but [with the XGym multi-protocol system] you get a fantastic workout where your muscles are burning and you walk away feeling like you have had one of the best workouts you have ever had in your life. I wanted stronger upper body strength for water skiing and they quickly put together an incredible regime. After leaving I felt I could hop in the water and go for it right away. In fact it made me excited for the season to come.” – Sue, 70 years old
- If you cancel your space in a training session up to 24 hours before the session, you can opt for a full refund or apply the cost of the session toward a future Personal Training Session.
- Cancellations may be done over the phone, in person or online.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the training session, you will be charged the full cost of the training session.
Classes may also be cancelled by Community Fitness if there are fewer than 3 participants signed up for a training session. If the session is cancelled because of lack of participation, you will be notified 24 hours before the appointed session.