C-Fit’s Fall Weight Loss Challenge
We gave the boot to resolutions in 2013. If you want to meaningfully and sustainably lose weight or simply get stronger and leaner to finish out this year, join us for our third Weight Loss Challenge and trim up over a 6-week, guided weight loss program with support from dietitians, coaches and, of course, your fellow C-Fitters.
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!!
If you’d like to add your name to be contacted when we have more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
“My goals for the challenge were to make solid long term changes. I also wanted to lose weight and inches, of course, but what was more important to me was to make a life style change. I wanted to feel better, look better, and most importantly, make changes that I could keep up after the six weeks were over.”
Cristin Roberts, Fall Challenge Participant. Read the rest of her story here.
Who is this program for?
Anybody who wants to lose weight or change the makeup of their body and increase their percentage of lean mass. We welcome participants with all kinds of goals: losing 4lbs or 40lbs. The program is also applicable for C-Fitters who are already at their ideal weight—it will simply make them stronger.
What can I expect from participating?
An opportunity to change your lifestyle so that your weight is not a constant battle for you. Create a lifestyle shift and move to a leaner body, all with the support of your fellow C-Fitters and a personalized Coach.
Who are the coaches and can I choose my coach?
We’re so glad you asked! Coaches will be finalized as fall comes closer, selected from our amazing C-Fit instructor team. When you register, please feel free to give us your first choice request for a coach. We can’t make any guarantees, but we will try our best!
What’s included in the program?
• Two Hydrostatic Body Fat Measurements (valued at over $100). This is the most accurate way to measure body composition
• Before/After measurements/photos with weekly weigh-ins (not mandatory)
• Free Kickoff Workout with an overview of the program and information from our staff dietitians
• Nutrition Booklet with Recipes, Food Diary, etc
• Weekly Nutritional Challenge
• Access to a private on-line community
• Regular guidance and motivation from your C-Fit coach
• Challenge T-shirt
• Weekly Group Outdoor Workout (for Challenge participants only)
• Celebration event at the end of the challenge
What do I have to do?
• Work out 5-6 times per week either with our CF classes, special Weight Loss Challenge workouts or on your own (a group class or hiking, running, cycling etc.)
• Keep an accurate food diary
How much does it cost?
TBD for Fall 2013 Challenge!
C-FIT MEMBER rate is discounted - check back at the end of summer!
NON-MEMBER rate will include a six-week membership at C-Fit for Challenge duration
How do I register?
Call the studio or drop by in person. Please have a credit card ready to hold your spot.
Have a question about the challenge? Post it on our Facebook page or email Deb Voss, Head Challenge Coach and regular instructor at C-Fit: email@example.com.