Through the years I got inspired by fitness instructors and decided to become an inspiration to class goers as well.
I believe in a complete healthy lifestyle – of whole aspects of one’s life – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Every aspect of one’s life affects each other and thus works in harmony together. When a person is in top physical shape, they feel empowered, and more effectively handle stress to get the most out of life.
No matter what the starting point, everyone has the ability to become the person that they desire, both physically and mentally through fitness training.
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- WITS Certified Personal Trainer
- Les Mills International BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT, CXWORX, RPM, GRIT certified instructor
- POP PILATES certified instructor
- Bootybarre certified instructor
Fun fact about me:
- I am two times Ironman finisher: 2009 Ironman Louisville, Kentucky; 2011 Ironman Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- I don’t own a car and have been commuting on my bicycle for the past decade.