No weights? No problem.
- Hand Weights Light (1-3lbs): water bottles, jars of food, bags of rice or beans. Used in Barre and Pilates formats.
- Hand Weights Heavy: gallon jugs of water, laundry soap jugs, grocery totes filled with cans or paint cans. Used in Strength formats.
- Gliders: paper plates, micro fiber cloths, cardboard or socks. Used in Barre. Also used in Strength & Cardio formats like, Bootcamp, HIIT, Tabata.
- Yoga Blocks: stack of books (large, encyclopedia size), low chair or table, rolled towel or pillow can support hips for Yoga and Yoga Sculpt.
- Pilates Ball: rolled towel bound with rubber bands.
- Bands: long towel, robe ties or bicycle tubes. Used in Barre and Yoga.
- Chair. Used for Barre and/or Yoga.