IN-STUDIO MEMBERSHIP | CONTRACT DETAILS
- Unlimited weekly group fitness classes (online pre-registration is required to attend class).
- In-Studio Membership does not include special events, workshops, series classes or virtual classes/subscriptions.
Please read the below information then scroll down to purchase.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover for In-Studio Membership payment.
- Your monthly billing date is set to the day of the month that you started your membership contract. You will automatically be billed monthly on that day.
- To look up your monthly billing date, log into your account then click “Passes” tab. The expiration date seen on your In-Studio membership is your monthly billing date.
- Your membership continues each month until you cancel.
- We do not offer “vacation holds” for memberships.
- You must provide payment information to start your membership.
- If your payment method fails for any autopay, you will be asked to provide updated payment information and will be required to pay that month’s membership dues in order to continue taking classes at Community Fitness.
Monthly Membership Fees
- Clients are responsible for STARTING (and canceling) their monthly membership through our website.
- Our monthly membership price is $128+tax.
- Each time you Start / Restart a membership, you’ll be required to pay the Contract Start-Up Fee ($18).
- Monthly members are required to pre-registration online to attend class.
- Cancel a class reservation 30 minutes or more before class without penalty “early cancel”.
- An $5 fee is charged to your membership account if you “no show” or “late cancel”.
Canceling An In-Studio Membership
- Clients are responsible for CANCELING their In-Studio monthly membership.
- When you cancel, your membership contract will be terminated effective immediately. Each time you restart your membership, you’ll be required to pay the Contract Start-Up Fee ($18).
- To make the most out of your membership we recommend first looking up your monthly billing date and canceling at least 1-2 days prior.
- To look up your monthly billing date, log into your account here, then click “Passes”. The expiration date seen on your In-Studio membership is your monthly billing date.
- You are required to pay the full month membership fee, even when canceling prior to the end of your current membership period.
- Refunds will not be given for partially used In-Studio memberships.
- Refunds will not be given if you forget to cancel before your membership bill date.