IN-STUDIO MEMBERSHIP | CONTRACT DETAILS
- Unlimited weekly group fitness classes (online pre-registration is required to attend class).
- In-Studio Membership does not include special events, workshops, series classes or virtual classes/subscriptions.
Please read the below information then scroll down to purchase.
- We no longer offer EFT (electronic funds transfer) for In-Studio memberships. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Your monthly billing date is set to the day of the month that you started your membership contract. You will automatically be billed monthly on that day.
- To look up your monthly billing date, log into your account then click “Passes” tab. The expiration date seen on your In-Studio membership is your monthly billing date.
- Your membership continues each month until you cancel.
- We do not offer “vacation holds” for memberships.
- You must provide payment information to start your membership.
- If your payment method fails for any autopay, you will be asked to provide updated payment information and will be required to pay that month’s membership dues in order to continue taking classes at Community Fitness.
Monthly Membership Fees
- You are responsible for STARTING your monthly membership through our website.
- Our monthly membership price is $78+tax.
- Each time you Start / Restart a membership, you’ll be required to pay the Contract Start-Up Fee ($18).
- Monthly members are required to pre-registration online to attend class.
- Cancel a class reservation 4 hours or more before class without penalty “early cancel”.
- An $8 fee is charged to your membership account if you “no show” or “late cancel”.
Canceling An In-Studio Membership
- You are responsible for CANCELING your In-Studio monthly membership.
- When you cancel, your membership contract will be terminated effective immediately. Each time you restart your membership, you’ll be required to pay the Contract Start-Up Fee ($18).
- To make the most out of your membership we recommend first looking up your monthly billing date and canceling 1-2 days prior.
- To look up your monthly billing date, log into your account here, then click “Passes”. The expiration date seen on your In-Studio membership is your monthly billing date.
- You are required to pay the full month membership fee, even when canceling prior to the end of your current membership period.
- Refunds will not be given for partially used In-Studio memberships.
- Refunds will not be given if you forget to cancel before your membership bill date.
Pre-Covid Membership Credit
- If you had an In-Studio monthly membership at the time of our Covid closure, you likely have credit remaining from unused membership days. To claim unused membership credit you do the following:
- You’ll first need to purchase a new In-Studio membership by clicking the “BUY NOW” button above.
- Once you’ve purchased a new In-Studio membership, email Accounts@communityfitness.com and type “membership credit” in the subject line.
- Please note: We can only apply old In-Studio membership credit after a new In-Studio membership has been purchased. We’ll refund the “Contract Set-Up Fee” ($18) and if requested, we’ll also apply pre-Covid membership credit towards your second monthly payment.