Certified as a personal trainer by the World Instructors Training School, Ola specializes in teaching Les Mills formats. She believes when a person is in top physical shape, they feel empowered and can more effectively handle stress to get the most out of life.
Ola was inspired by other fitness instructors and decided to become an inspiration to class goers as well.
She believes in a complete healthy lifestyle – of whole aspects of one’s life – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Every aspect of one’s life affects each other and thus works in harmony together. No matter what the starting point, everyone has the ability to become the person that they desire, both physically and mentally through fitness training.
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- WITS Certified Personal Trainer
- Les Mills International BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT, CXWORX, RPM, GRIT certified instructor
- POP PILATES certified instructor
- Bootybarre certified instructor
Fun fact about Ola:
- Two times Ironman finisher: 2009 Ironman Louisville, Kentucky; 2011 Ironman Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- She does not own a car and has been commuting on her bicycle for the past decade.