Corona Virus Response | Keeping Our Gym Safe
With concern for our clients, staff and instructors, Community Fitness continues to take steps to keep our gym safe in response to the coronavirus disease COVID-19.
What are we doing to reduce risk of COVID-19:
- Masks are optional.
- We are no longer requiring clients to be vaccinated. All clients, vaccinated and unvaccinated, are welcome at our health club.
- We’ve doubled the ventilation recommended by the WA State Department of Health. Studio air is replaced with FRESH AIR 10 times per hour (every 6min).
- Alcohol hand sanitizer, wipes and spray are available throughout our studios.
- Sterile disposable gloves are available at the front desk for clients who want them.
- Staff regularly cleans high touch points such as door handles and plates, cabinet and drawer pulls, faucet and flushing mechanisms, light switches, counter tops, benches, shelves, pens and more with a 60% alcohol sanitizing solution.
- We recommend bringing your own yoga or fitness mat if you have one, but we do have mats (and all other necessary equipement) for clients available at the studio.
- Strength: All traditional “Circuit Training” classes have been modified to individual workout stations.
When attending classes at Community Fitness, we’re asking all clients to:
- Sanitize your equipment BEFORE and AFTER use.
How to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Coronaviruses, including COVID-19, are primary spread between people who are within about 6 feet for greater than 15, without a mask. The same good health habits that prevent other viruses like the flu, also prevent the spread of COVID-19 and decrease the risk of getting sick:
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, with 60% alcohol.
See below for additional information and resources: