Clients are responsible for CANCELING their In-Studio monthly membership.
- When you cancel, your membership contract will be terminated effective immediately. Each time you restart your membership, you’ll be required to pay the Contract Start-Up Fee ($18).
- To make the most out of your membership we recommend first looking up your monthly billing date and canceling 2-3 days prior (MBO officially recommends 72 hours prior to payment renewal date).
- To look up your monthly billing date, log into your account here, then click “Passes”. The expiration date seen on your In-Studio membership is your monthly billing date (auto-renewal payment date).
- You are required to pay the full month membership fee, even when canceling prior to the end of your current membership period.
- Refunds will not be given for partially used In-Studio memberships.
- Refunds will not be given if you forget to cancel before your membership bill date.
- If you have read the above information and would like to cancel your membership effective immediately, click the “Cancel Membership” button below.