Here are some important things to know about our Covid reopening:
What To Expect When You Arrive In-Studio
- We’re continuing to livestream classes after reopening, obscuring the classroom image so clients can workout anonymously in our studios.
- Studio doors will open 20 minutes prior to class.
- We are asking clients to:
– Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out a Covid Symptom Screening form.
– Bring your own fitness mat to the studio if you have one (otherwise we have mats at the studio for clients to use).
– Sanitize equipment before and after each use.
- We’ve doubled the ventilation recommended by the WA State Department of Health. Studio air is replaced with FRESH AIR 10 times per hour (every 6min).
- Per WA State requirements, masks are required at all times within the studio, lobby, and restrooms.
- Masks are optional
- Social Distancing must be practiced at all times within the studio.
- For more info about our Covid Policies click here.
- Starting March 12, 2022, masks are optional.
In-Studio Class Registration
- Pre-registration is required to attend an In-Studio Class.
- Registration will typically open 1 week prior to the class date.
- Clients may reserve space in classes via our In-Studio Schedule Page.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Clients may purchase and use an Individual Class or a 10-Pack of Classes.
Canceling a Class
Clients must cancel registration utilizing the online scheduling system. Cancelations are permitted up to 1/2 hours prior to the class start time (early cancel). When early canceling, Single Class and 10-Class Pack payments are refunded back to the client’s account for future use. Payment for late cancelations (less than 1/2hr before class) and no-shows will not be refunded or credited back to the client’s account. Clients with Monthly Memberships who “late cancel” or no-show will be charged an $5 fee for each occurrence.
We are no longer using waitlists for classes. If a registration button is not appearing on the schedule, the class is full.
Virtual Subscription VS In-Studio Account
In-Studio Accounts are separate from Virtual Subscription Accounts. Payments or credits from In-Studio Accounts may not be transferred to Virtual Subscription Accounts or vice versa.
In-Studio Membership Credit
The expiration dates of all 10-Pack Classes and Individual Classes have been temporarily extended by an additional 18 months to ensure clients can utilize account credit during initial reopening and all subsequent reopening phases. New 10-pack purchases also now have a temporary expiration date of 30 months (2.5 years). This expiration date is subject to change and could be reduced back to a 12-month term in the future, but only if/when pandemic conditions come end. Our intention is to give clients every opportunity to use what they’ve purchased.
In-Studio Unlimited Monthly Memberships will be kept on hold due to the limited number of spots available in our classes at this time.
Please note: When In-Studio memberships are offered in the future, we will ONLY restart an In-Studio membership by individual client request.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in-person soon!