Health Benefits of Eating Pumpkin:
Now that you’re armed with some new pumpkin recipes, how about brushing up on your bennie knowledge? Look at all the great reasons to integrate the fruit of the season into your fall meals!
1. Nutrient-Rich: Pumpkin is packed with essential nutrients like vitamins A and C, which support healthy skin, eyes, and the immune system.
2. Fiber: It’s a good source of dietary fiber, aiding in digestion and helping you feel full, which can be helpful for weight management.
3. Low in Calories: Pumpkin is relatively low in calories, making it a nutritious addition to a balanced diet.
4. Antioxidants: It contains antioxidants like beta-carotene, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases and promote overall health.
5. Heart Health: The potassium content in pumpkin can help regulate blood pressure and support heart health.
6. Eye Health: The beta-carotene in pumpkin is known to promote good vision and may reduce the risk of age-related eye diseases.
7. Skin Health: The vitamins and antioxidants in pumpkin contribute to healthy, glowing skin.
8. Immune Support: Vitamin C in pumpkin can boost your immune system, helping your body fight off illnesses.
9. Weight Management: The fiber content in pumpkin can aid in weight management by promoting feelings of fullness.
10. Nutrient Diversity: Pumpkin seeds are a good source of protein, healthy fats, and minerals like magnesium and zinc.
Definitely let us know how you did!
We LOVE to see recipes on Instagram
and Facebook, and of course….bring some samples into the studio for everyone to try!